PARVO SHIELD® L5E
Parvo Shield® L5E provides protection against parvovirus, five strains of Leptospira and Erysipelas, all of which can cause reproductive losses. It also helps producers manage these diseases for consistent conception and farrowing rates, which can result in large litters of healthy pigs.
Parvo Shield L5E is for use in healthy swine as an aid in the prevention of disease caused by porcine parvovirus, Erysipelothrix rhusiopathiae, Leptospira canicola, grippotyphosa, hardjo, icterohaemorrhagiae, and pomona.
Effective combined pre-breeding vaccine
- Protects against leading causes of reproductive loss
- Combination of Killed Virus and bacterin
- No label restrictions against use in pregnant animals
- Low rate of post-vaccination site reaction, fever and off-feed animals1
Directions For Use
Inject 5 mL intramuscularly to sows and gilts 4-6 weeks prior to breeding. Repeat in 3-4 weeks. Revaccinate with a single dose 4-6 weeks prior to each subsequent breeding. Vaccinate boars semi-annually.
Parvo Shield L5E is available in 10 dose (50 mL) and 50 dose (250 mL) bottles.
1. Hammer M., et al. Reactvity profile of two parvovirus erysipelas leptospira (PEL) vaccine – a safety study. AASV, 2006; 217-220.